Articles on this Page
- 12/09/19--03:13: _Points means prizes
- 12/15/19--07:37: _It’s a bumper turn ...
- 12/20/19--11:47: _Monday Morning Runs
- 12/23/19--01:45: _Winter Score & a Wi...
- 12/27/19--03:52: _Wishing everyone on...
- 12/27/19--06:43: _Join us @ Resolutio...
- 01/03/20--23:51: _Winter Solstice fun
- 01/11/20--07:00: _Working off Xmas ex...
- 01/14/20--01:48: _New Year 2020 is Re...
- 12/05/19--09:22: _Howard’s Heroes vic...
- 12/09/19--03:13: Points means prizes
- 12/15/19--07:37: It’s a bumper turn out at Mytholmroyd Fell Race
- 12/20/19--11:47: Monday Morning Runs
- 12/23/19--01:45: Winter Score & a Wintery Stoop
- 12/27/19--03:52: Wishing everyone one of you a ….
- 12/27/19--06:43: Join us @ Resolution Runs ….
- 01/03/20--23:51: Winter Solstice fun
- 01/11/20--07:00: Working off Xmas excesses
- 01/14/20--01:48: New Year 2020 is Red and White
- 12/05/19--09:22: Howard’s Heroes victorious @ Lee Mills Relay
The fell running world quietens down towards the end of the year. The championships and relays have all finished and there are only a handful of races before the New Year. However there are still opportunities for long runs and … Continue reading
Record Numbers at the 2019 Vocation Mytholmroyd Fell Race The record turnout of 214 runners for this weekend’s Vocation Mytholmroyd Fell Race proves just how popular this local fixture has become. Well, that and the free ‘Heart & Soul’ beer … Continue reading
For those not on Facebook a couple of months ago I restarted the East Pennine Orienteering Club Monday training runs on a Monday morning at 10am. These are gentle looseners lasting about one hour. We do about 8km / 5miles. … Continue reading
This week’s running calendar had two main events – both on Saturday, 15th December: the annual Stoop race (& junior quarry runs) & the Cragg Winter score. This Winter Score – expertly organised by club members Jackie & Phil Scarf … Continue reading
In the new year I will do more exercise ? Take up a new sport ? Get outside more …. so why not come along to the Resolution Runs and discover fell running with Calder Valley Fell Runners. Ideal follow … Continue reading
The weekend saw Calder Valley and TodmordenHarriers coming together to celebrate the shortest day with the now customary winter solstice run. Organised by CV’s husband and wife team, James and Tamsin Cooke, runners met at the top of 100 steps early … Continue reading
Whinberry Naze The Boxing Day fancy dress fell race at Whinberry Naze is a four mile dash up to the 440m Cowpe Lowe in Rossendale. There is always a good turnout with runners keen to work off their Christmas Pud. … Continue reading
Seconds Count at Giant’s Tooth 2020 Calder Valley were out in force on the first day of 2020, with thirteen racing at Giants Tooth Fell Race. This short 3 mile course with almost 400 feet of climb helps to get … Continue reading
It was a bumper turn out for CV at the classic Lee Mill relay in Rossendale on Sunday with CV representing almost 10% of the field. This popular fell relay is a firm favourite with many clubs, and has earned … Continue reading